Polish American Pulaski Association, Inc.
INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
- Sunday, July 6th; doors open at noon
- Picnic menu of hamburgers, hotdogs, baked beans, potato salad, corn and watermelon
- Music and dancing, games and fun for ALL
- Food served at 1 pm;
- Music from 2 - 5 pm by Danny Mack (Mackiewicz)
- Members - $8.00; non-members - $10.00, payable at the door
- Questions or Reservations, call President Ernie at 727-848-7826
POLKA BLAST PARTY
- Saturday, July 26th; doors open at noon
- Music and dancing from 2 - 5 pm by the FLORIDA POLISH ALLSTARS
- Food will be available for purchase
- Members or Non-members - $5.00, payable at the door
GOING ALL OVER BAND - music of the 60's & 70's
Dig out your tie-dyed shirts and hippie beads - remember those???
- Saturday, August 16th; doors open at 7 pm
- Music and dancing from 7:30 - 10:30 pm
- Finger Food will be available for purchase
- Advance purchase cost - $8.00;
- Cost on day of event - $10.00
- Contact Dave @ 727-943-5095 for advance tickets
GERMAN / AMERICAN SOMMERFEST
- Wednesday, August 20th; doors open at noon
- Music and dancing from 2 - 5 pm by Manny Daum
- Food available for purchase and served at 1 pm
- ALL are invited
- Cost will be $10.00 each, payable at the door
- RESERVATIONS NECESSARY - Call Christine at 727-938-7603
Tickets for all Dinner Shows are available at the Club on Fridays after 4 pm. There are NO REFUNDS on Show Tickets; you will need to find a friend to give your ticket to if you cannot attend after buying a ticket.
Upcoming Dinner Shows at the Polish American Pulaski Club!
***** Saturday, SEPTEMBER 28th from 1:00 to 5:00 pm *****
DISCO LIGHTS AND BOOGIE NIGHTS
Lively songs from Tres Dees & Lisa Coan
Special Pre-View Dinner/Show!
- 1:00 pm - Doors Open
- 1:30 pm - Dinner
- 3:00 pm - SHOW BEGINS
- Dinner Show Cost is:
$20 - for ALL (Member or Non-member)
Call Dave 727-943-5095 for tickets and information;
For ALL Dinner Shows - Remember RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!